This evening clutch is crafted from Carol Cassidy's signature silk that honors traditional Cambodian weaving techniques and helps landmine survivors earn a sustainable income.
Fifteen years after setting up her studio in Laos, Carol became the owner and manager of Weaves of Cambodia, a weaving studio located in a remote village in Northern Cambodia. She advised the weavers on products and designs which lead to higher quality products being sold in shops in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. Today more than 30 landmine survivors work at Weaves of Cambodia keeping the traditional Khmer art alive while earning a sustainable income.
- Color: Pink, multicolored
- Width: 12 inches, Height: 4 1/4 inches,
Depth: 1 1/4 inches
- Magnetic fastening fold-over flap
- Concealed snap fastening at corners
- Internal pocket
- Fully lined in pink silk
- Silk handwoven in Cambodia
- Shipped from the US within 48 hours of purchase
SKU: CC-3703f Artist: Carol Cassidy